Plintron hiring Dotnet & SQL Freshers (0-1 yr) from 26th March 2019(Tuesday) to 5th April(Friday) except 30th March & 31stMarch at 10am
About the Company: Plintron is a global player in Cloud Communications Solutions and sports the telecom industry’s most comprehensive rollouts for MNO’s, MVNO’s and Enterprises. 8 years of rapid growth gives Plintron a leadership in the telecom industry’s topography. Commanding the largest global presence in its area of business, the company leverages its multi-country network to stay ahead of the curve.
Plintron is 1000+ employees strong and is operating in more than 21 countries. The company houses the 24×7 Global Technology Delivery centre in India. Other Regional Business & Support offices are present in London (UK), Sydney (Australia) and Seattle (US) with plans for expansion underway in Africa and APAC.
Job Role: Dotnet /SQL Trainee
Work Location: Chennai
Exp Needed: Freshers
Degree Needed: B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ MSC
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
* Education: B.E(CSE)/ B.Tech(IT)/ MCA/ MSC(IT/CS) – 2017/2018 passed outs
* Consistent 60% marks throughout (10th, 12th, UG / PG)
* Good communication skills
- Strong in .Net Framework , Object oriented programming, design patterns and database concepts
- Good Knowledge in ASP.NET 2.0 /3.5/4.0, C#, SQL server 2005
- Good knowledge in web applications ,windows services and web services
- AJAX, Jquery would be an added advantage
- .Net Course/ certification would be an added advantage
- SQL :Knowledge in RDBMS Concept such as T-SQL, Stored Procedure, View, Joins &
- Functions in SQL SERVER 2008R2
- Ability to write a complex stored procedures
- Knowledge in Performance Tuning, Query Optimization & Indexing
- Knowledge in SQL Profiler
- SQL Course/ certification would be an added advantage
Level 1: Technical F2F discussion
Level 2: HR Discussion
If interested please walk-in to the above mentioned venue from 26th March 2019(Tuesday) to 5th April 2019(Friday).
Interview Date : 26th March 2019(Tuesday) to 5th April 2019(Friday) except 30th March & 31st March
Interview Timing : 10:00 am to 11.30 amBuild New Skills Anytime, Anywhere with 100% online courses. Learn Java, Python, Machine Learning, Data Science, Web Development, Ethical hacking and other thousands of courses starting at ₹430 each...Click Here To Start Now!
Block 6, GKS Tech Park , 3rd Floor
DLF-Tech Park, 1/124 Shivaji Gardens,
Chennai – 600089
More Info-Click HereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates