About the Company: Games 24×7 is the first online company to bring games of skill with cash prizes to the large, yet underserved Indian market in a fun, lighthearted and friendly setting. India’s rich history and culture of games and the rapid growth of the Internet has presented us with a unique opportunity – the opportunity to bring to people across India games they have always loved and enjoyed, but don’t necessarily find the time or the friends to play with anymore. Competition, the joy of success and social connectivity form the backbone of our product. We kicked off this ambitious journey in 2009 with India’s most popular card game – Rummy. Today, we are India’s largest online rummy site(www.rummycircle.com) and millions of players visit us every month to play for free and for cash prizes. We are funded jointly by international venture capitalists and a hedge fund that has made significant investments in the past in some of the most successful Internet companies in India.
Job Profile: SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Job Location – Mumbai
Experience – Fresher
Qualification – BE/B.Tech – CS & IT -70% and above
Salary – 7-8 Lacs
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
A Software Engineer in Business Intelligence team is responsible for working together with the team to design, implement and support BI solutions including KPIs, Dashboards, Reports and custom analysis in order to provide meaningful information to the business. This role includes supporting BI solutions along with business analysis, data modeling, datawarehouse design, stored procedure & datamarts creation, Report generation, Performance Point Dashboard creation and integration of these components into BI software as required. This position will also be responsible for the maintenance and documentation of BI system implemented.
- Ensure right stakeholders gets right information at right time
- Requirement gathering with stakeholders to understand their data requirement
- Creating and deploying reports using SQL (any flavor) query or stored procedures
- Participate actively in datamarts design discussions
- Work on both RDBMS as well as Big Data for designing BI Solutions
- Write code (queries/procedures) in SQL / Hive that is both functional and elegant, following appropriate design patterns
- Design and plan BI solutions to automate regular reporting
- Debugging, monitoring and troubleshooting BI solutions
- Creating and deploying datamarts
- Writing relational and multidimensional database queries
- Integrate heterogeneous data sources into BI solutions
- Ensure Data Integrity of data flowing from heterogeneous data sources into BI solutions
- BE/B.Tech in Computer Science/IT from Top Colleges
- Experience in Datawarehousing and SQL
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Excellent technical as well as communication skills
- Attention to detail is mandatory
- Knowledge of SQL query writing and performance tuning is mandatory
- Knowledge of Big Data technologies like Apache Hadoop, Apache Hive, Apache Drill
- Knowledge of fundamentals of Business Intelligence
- In-depth knowledge of RDBMS systems, Datawarehousing and Datamarts is mandatory
- Smart, motivated and team oriented
- Hands-on experience of Data Visualization tools like Tableau, Jaspersoft, etc
- Sound knowledge of software development in Programming (preferably Java)
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) and models.
Build New Skills Anytime, Anywhere with 100% online courses. Learn Java, Python, Machine Learning, Data Science, Web Development, Ethical hacking and other thousands of courses starting at ₹430 each...Click Here To Start Now!
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates