Pitney Bowes Recruitment Hiring For Graduate Engineer Trainee Position: Pitney Bowes is an American technology company most known for its postage meters and other mailing equipment and services, and with expansions, into e-commerce, software, and other technologies.
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Exp needed: 6 months
Work Location: Noida
Job Description: As Graduate Engineer Trainee, you will be part of the team that designs and develops cloud-based offerings targeting the enterprise level and SMB customer base. You will be deeply involved in leading the Design, development and unit testing and collaborating across the organization with architects, UX experts, product managers and other software developers for developing cloud solutions. You are expected to be hands on and up to date with the latest technology stack. If this type of position motivates you, tell us why you are the right person for this challenging role!
• Design and develop Java based web and API based products/solutions. Preferably, having experience in EAI (Enterprise Application Integration) domain would be an added advantage
• Work with cross-functional teams to understand how some of back-office systems work, work out the design and develop innovative solutions that meets the needs of our customers
• Evaluate and incorporate new technologies into new and existing frameworks and solutions as applicable
• Collaborate with and mentor members of the team and other coworkers.
• Be agile, embrace change and should be able to work independently.
Qualifications & Skills required
• UG – B.Tech/B.E. OR PG – M.S. / M.Tech in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
• At least 6 months of experience in designing and developing large scale, mission-critical and high available/scalable solutions
Nice To Have :
o Web services
o Any scripting language
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with diverse and distributed product teams in an agile environment.
Apply Before the link Expires For Pitney Bowes Recruitment Hiring For Graduate Engineer Trainee Position.
Apply Link-Click here