Piramal Group Off Campus Recruitment: The Piramal Group is a diversified global business conglomerate, which has presence across various sectors such as healthcare, life sciences, drug discovery, healthcare information management, specialty glass packaging, financial services and real estate.
Job Role: Graduate Trainee
Experience: 0 – 1 year
Job Location: Mumbai
- Liaise with various business functions & technical functions for the below points : a. Internal Customer Management, b. Software Development Life Cycle, c. Budget Management, d. Business Process Management, e. Vendor Management f. UAT g. Support applications
- Liaise with IT Compliance, IT Infrastructure and Information Security teams as and when required
- Play an active role in Project Implementation / Roll-outs as a Business Analyst / Project Manager
- RPA/RTA Automations
- Design, develop and deploy Robotics Process Automation (RPA) solutions using different tools, design principles and conventions
- Configure robotics processes and objects using core workflow principles in an efficient way; ensure they are easily maintainable and easy to understand
- Understand existing processes and facilitate change requirements as part of a structured change control process
- Solve day to day issues arising while running robotics processes and provide timely resolutions
- BE/B.Tech in IT, Computers, EXTC, Bsc in Computer Science
- 0-1 year of experience
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here