Pickyourtrail Off Campus Details:
About Company: Starting from 2014, Pickyourtrail is on the constant quest to help folks discover the magic of travel through the logic of tech. At Pickyourtrail our aim is to help folks discover the magic of travel through the logic of tech. When you use Pickyourtrail to create, customize and book trips, great care goes into replicating the adrenalin rush and sense of control of self-planning. At the same time, we ensure that technology does all the heavy lifting – personalization, curation, booking, remainders, on trip recommendations. The end goal – give you that hassle-free trip that you worked so hard year long. With 180+ star troopers unrelentingly working towards the one end goal — to give you that hassle-free vacation that you worked so hard for all year long, Pickyourtrail takes pride in its significant upward growth trajectory — a whopping 80% year-on-year. From cradle to now, Pickyourtrail has enabled 10,000+ travelers from across 15 countries to plan and experience their dream vacation. As per Google and BCG’s survey on Travel Trends, Pickyourtrail in current industry terms is the benchmark for customer delight.
Job Profile: SDE I – Backend ( Jr)
Work Location: Chennai
Job Type: Full Time
Degree Required: BE/BTech/MCA
Experience Required: Freshers
What are we looking for Pickyourtrail Off Campus?
Enthusiastic about developing highly scalable, foolproof, end-to-end quality software? Then, you are the one we are looking for. You are very agile in planning your day, so you code day in day out without breaking a sweat. You are very passionate about data structures and algorithms. You are flexible in working with multidisciplinary teams and you push your teammates to their limits & ensure that the work is done. Drop by, let’s talk over a cup of Java.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to contribute and solve interesting problems in the travel space.
- Work on cutting edge algorithms
- Work with some of the best techies in the industry
- An environment where Attitude is higher than Skill and performance scores over politics
- Take the product to the next level that has an impact on the end customer
- Opportunity to learn and explore new technologies and introduce them to the team.
What you’ll bring to the team?
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Good hold of Object Oriented Programming concepts
- Working knowledge of Java and Web Services.
- Knowledge of GIT version control
- Basic understanding of REST
- Basic knowledge of any database (MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle)
- Knowledge of Unit testing is a must.
Apply Before the link Expires for Pickyourtrail Off Campus.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Pickyourtrail Off Campus