PhonePe Off Campus Drive | PhonePe Hiring Freshers | PhonePe Hiring Support Executive | BE/ B.Tech – All Streams; Any Graduates | 2016 – 2019 Batch | Bangalore, Dehradun | May 2019
About The Company:
PhonePe, a wholly owned subsidiary of Flipkart, is the leader in UPI based payments in India. Our goal is to make digital payments so easy, safe and universally accepted that people never feel the need to carry cash or cards again. We believe India is at the cusp of a new mobile revolution, which will change the way we manage our money on the go. We see ourselves facilitating this change, through technology and dogged customer centricity. PhonePe started in 2015 and has achieved many milestones in the last 3 years and is rightly India Payments App.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: Fresher
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Target Batch Passout: 2016-2019
Salary: INR 2.16 LPA – INR 3.36 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance & experience during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Training/Probation Period: 45 days
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
– Manage large amounts of incoming calls
– Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
– Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
– Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
– Meet customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
– Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution. Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
– Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
– Take the extra mile to engage customers
Skill Set Required:
– Excellent written and verbal communications
– Atleast 6 months of experience in customer support (preferable)
– 6 day working.
– Should be able to speak in Hindi and English.
– Should be able to make calls to customers to resolve the customer issues.
– Graduation is Mandatory
– Face to Face Round
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply link Step-1 Click Here
Apply link Step-2 Click Here
Udemy February Sale | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020 with Courses from ₹420 ends Tomorrow !!
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons