About the Company: Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team
Job Profile: Software Engineer I
Exp Needed: 0 – 2 Years
Work Location: Bangalore
Degree Needed: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electrical Engineering
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participate in the development of application software
- Assimilates the requirements and design defined by the lead engineer.
- Responsible for design, implementation, testing, and documentation
- Works with lead engineers and other team members for the quality and timely deliveries.
- Create products according to the specifications and software development process
- Create engineering documentations to comply with product development policies, practices and procedures
Key Knowledge, skills and abilities required:
- BE, B.Tech/ME, M.Tech, degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Working knowledge of C# .Net and UI technologies.
- Working knowledge of Clean coding practices.
- Good understanding of, and interest in, development of software in a controlled regulated environment
- Understanding of Object Oriented concepts
- Ability to work independently or on a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 0 – 2 years working experience
- Good learning aptitude
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates