Philips Off Campus Details:
About Company: Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did. Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
Company Name: Philips
Degree Required: BE/BTech/BCA/MCA/ME/MTech
Job Title: Software Engineer I
Experience Required: 0-2 Yrs
Work Location: Bangalore
Job Description for Philips Off Campus
- Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
- But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions – the kind that make a real difference – when it matters most.
- The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That’s why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.
In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better
- Looking at the challenges the world is facing today Philips’ purpose has never been more relevant.
- So whatever your role, if you share our passion for helping others, you’ll be working towards creating a better and fairer future for all.
- As a Software Developer within the SaaS Factory Development team, you will be responsible for designing, developing, securing, maintaining, integrating, testing, and deploying challenging software services in a scalable cloud environment.
- You will operate in an Agile development environment, working closely with product owners, architects and other teams like platforms and cluster carrier programs.
- You will be using state-of-the-art technologies and frameworks like .NET Core, Java, React, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS cloud services etc.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Participate in the development of software services
- Analyzes and understands the Software/Functional Requirements Specification
- Owning the design (high level and detailed) of the system
- Should be competent with design, implementation, testing, and documentation.
- Contributes to Features/User stories for modules
- Ensure quality by writing developer level tests (unit, component etc.) and also well versed in BDD/TDD frameworks
- Working with engineers and other team members for the quality and timely deliveries.
- Interacts effectively with other functions (verification, Quality, regulatory, project mgmt.) for the success of the project
- Keeps abreast of technical developments in one’s own field through study, technical contacts and propagate it.
Key Skills & Experience
- Master or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar discipline
- 0-2 years’ experience in software development with hands-on in Java/ C# .NET Core, microservice based designs
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent coding and debugging skills.
- Experience in Linux based development environment
- Good understanding of cloud based development (AWS preferred)
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Work experience on systems used in healthcare is a plus
In return, we offer you
Describe in two to three lines what tangible and intangible benefits the incumbent will gain in this role. Use our Employer Value Proposition (EVP) themes and information gathered in the RSM as input sources.
Apply Before the link Expires for Philips Off Campus.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Philips Off Campus