Philips Off Campus Recruitment Hiring Freshers: We are a leading health technology company focused on improving people’s health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. We leverage advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. Headquartered in the Netherlands, the company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care.
Job Title: Software Engineer I
Work Location: Bangalore
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Role Competency & requirement:
• Knowledge of developing applications in C/C++/C#
• Sound knowledge of SDLC
• Responsible for the coding, realization and test of a system, subsystem and component
• Develops the work with focus on customer needs and technological competitiveness, and keeps this outside-in approach in mind for code she/he creates.
• Combines existing and/or purchased modules into components, which can be integrated into the subsystem.
• Supports issue investigation, maintenance, complaints handling and complete life cycle of SW development
• Good in OS fundamentals
• Communication skills: Good spoken and written skills
• Self-starter and quick learner and ability to work in a global team setting with minimal supervision
• Should be a good team player
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here