Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Philips Off Campus Recruitment 2020 Hiring Freshers: Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world-leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while transforming themselves personally and professionally.
Company Name: Philips
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Job Title: Intern
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
Role Competency & requirement:
• Knowledge of developing applications in C/C++
• Sound knowledge of SDLC
• Responsible for the coding, realization and test of a system, subsystem and component
• Develops the work with a focus on consumer needs and technological competitiveness, and keeps this outside-in approach in mind for code he creates.
• Combines existing and/or purchased modules into components, which can be integrated into the subsystem.
• Supports issue investigation, maintenance, complaints handling and complete life cycle of SW development
• Preferably worked on Windows platform? Good in OS fundamentals
• Communication skills: Good spoken and written skills
• Self-starter and quick learner and ability to work in a global team setting with minimal supervision
• Should be a good team player.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here