Philips Hiring Freshers For Software Engineer Details:
About Company: Over the past decade, we have transformed into a focused leader in health technology. At Philips, our purpose is to improve people’s health and well-being through meaningful innovation. We aim to improve 2.5 billion lives per year by 2030, including 400 million in underserved communities. We see healthcare as a connected whole. Helping people to live healthily and prevent disease. Giving clinicians the tools they need to make a precision diagnosis and deliver personalized treatment. Aiding the patient’s recovery at home in the community. All are supported by a seamless flow of data.
Company Name: Philips
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Type: Full-time
Job Title: Software Engineer – I
- Implementation, integration, testing and debugging of software
- Compliance to processes and quality management system
- Develop competence in the technologies and domains of serviceability and healthcare
Team & Organization
Be part of a well-established team that provides serviceability tools for various healthcare modalities. The team is also involved in initiatives to improve serviceability with new technologies.
- Coding and debugging skills
- Skill in C#, WPF
- Overall 0-2 years experience
- Ability to independently design, develop and maintain software as per specifications; be involved in refining specifications
- Quick learner with will do what it takes to get the job done
In return, we offer you
A growth path with the most rewarding career. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being-focused activities
Apply Before the link Expires for Philips Hiring Freshers For Software Engineer.