Philips Hiring Freshers For Intern Position Details:
About Company: Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Company Name: Philips
Job Title: Intern
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience Required: Freshers
Key Areas of Responsibility for Philips Hiring Freshers For Intern Position:
• Responsible for analyzing and understanding requirements
• Design and implement the requirements by collaborating with System Engineers and Architects
• Performs detailed design, coding, testing and all related documentation for a project
• Identifying and resolving technical risks proactively
• Ensure deliverables are on time and of high quality
• Implementation of Unit Test Cases using relevant testing frameworks
• Supports team in defect fixing and investigations
Experience & Qualifications for Philips Hiring Freshers For Intern Position:
• 0-2 years of experience working for a comparable product development organization in Development or Simulator development for enterprise application environment
• Demonstrated hands on expertise with architecture, Design patterns, OOAD concepts, C++, DICOM (added advantage).
• Know how in use of tools for source control and problem reporting/defect tracking tools such as Rational Clear Quest
• Practical experience in highly regulated environment (FDA, etc.)
• Strong leadership, communication and influencing skills in a global set up
• Excellent problem-solving skills and is able to think quickly and adeptly about how to address issues/problems
Apply Before the link Expires for Philips Hiring Freshers For Intern Position.