About the Company: Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did. Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
Job Title: Software Engineer
Work Location: Bangalore
Exp Needed: 0-2 Yrs
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Responsible for analyzing and understanding requirements
• Design and implement the requirements by collaborating with System Engineers and Architects
• Performs detailed design, coding, testing and all related documentation for a project
• Identifying and resolving technical risks proactively
• Ensure deliverables are on time and of high quality
• Implementation of Unit Test Cases using relevant testing frameworks
• Supports team in defect fixing and investigations
Experience & Qualifications:
• 0-2 years of experience working for a comparable product development organization in Development or Simulator development for enterprise application environment
• Demonstrated hands on expertise with architecture, Design patterns, OOAD concepts, C++, DICOM (added advantage).
• Know how in use of tools for source control and problem reporting/defect tracking tools such as Rational Clear Quest
• Practical experience in highly regulated environment (FDA, etc.)
• Strong leadership, communication and influencing skills in a global set up
• Excellent problem-solving skills and is able to think quickly and adeptly about how to address issues/problems
Desired -Personal Characteristics:
• B.E in Computer Science / Software Engineering
• Involved in Test & Automation
• Experience in Healthcare company
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Udemy ❤️ VALENTINE’S SALE | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020. with Courses from ₹455 ends Feb. 14.
Your Opinion matters, Start Earning money online by taking Online Paid Survey, Click Here to SignUp for Toluna account and earn upto Rs.5000 per month online by taking surveys
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons