Philips Freshers Recruitment As Graduate Engineer Trainee: Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world-leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
Official Website: www.philips.co.in
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
Degree Needed: BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE/ Mech
Batch Eligible: 2019 Batch
- Provides technical support to customers on operational or maintenance aspects of system equipment. Serves as customer contact on technical and service related problems.
- Diagnoses mechanical, hardware, software and systems failures using established procedures.
- Determines most cost effective repair/resolution to minimize customer downtime.
- Prepares reports for analysis of product failure trends and service ability issues.
- Is a skilled worker with a number of coordinating tasks.
- Gives support in field service process renewal.
- Assignments are carried out in a professional way according to quality requirements and are finished in time.
Apply before the link Expires for Philips Freshers Recruitment As Graduate Engineer Trainee.