About the Company: Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did. Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
Official Website: www.philips.co.in
Exp Needed: 1 – 3 Years
Work Location: Bangalore
Degree Needed: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical Engineering
Job Title: Software Technologist 1 – Tester
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Mission of the Integration & Verification group within the MR R&D department is to provide R&D and program management with an objective assessment of the quality of the MR systems, in order to take a balanced decision about releasing the MR systems. Main group responsibility is to ensure that the complete and integrated MR systems meet the requirements as stated in the System Requirements Specifications and to verify that all features have been implemented correctly.
The Verification Engineer plays an important role in performing verification of the MR systems against the requirements. He/she prepares and executes system tests on both functional as well as non functional aspects including analysis and submission of observed defects. The Verification Engineer provides pro-active feedback to development based upon experience gained.
- Execution of system level tests both functional and non-functional (e.g. reliability, performance, environmental, etc.) including design, preparation and implementation of tests
- Reports and documents test results in test reports and enters defects and issues into the defect tracking system – monitors and updates defects as needed including defect closure
- Reviews requirements in system and sub-system-level requirement specifications for consistency and testability and translates them into test cases
- Supports the test estimation, planning and risk management activities
- Follows the improvements in the profession of test engineering.
- BSc degree in electronics/electrical/mechanical engineering with a broad technical understanding and interest
- ISTQB foundation level certified
- Experienced with HP Quality Center/HP ALM
- Understands the hardware/software development lifecycle
- Process oriented
- Able to work under pressure to meet project time lines and work according to regulatory & company requirements
- Perfect command of both written and spoken English
- Result driven/oriented
- Team player
- Good analytical skills and conceptual thinking
- Be able to handle ad-hoc changes in priority/planning.
- Assertive and able to handle stress situations
- Effective communication skills
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Many Top IT Companies like Accenture, Cognizant, Amdocs MindTree, Josh Technology are hiring through AMCAT Test.
So Don't wait and Click Here To Apply for Amcat Test right Now