Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Philips Freshers Recruitment 2021 Details:
About Company: Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did. Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
Company Name: Philips
Job Title: Test Engineer : Automation
Experience Required: 0-2 Years
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
In this role, you have the opportunity to support the System Release activities for Diagnostic X-ray (Radiography, Fluoro & Mammography) with all relevant Philips Healthcare processes and to defines, manages the technical aspects of all integration, verification, validation & release activities in a system level project, achieving full design release evidence.
You are responsible for
- Requirement analysis
- Testability review of the user needs, intended uses and system requirements
- Preparing test scenarios
- Preparing test cases for test levels – module/integration/system testing
- Preparing test data and environment
- Manage system baseline configuration and model control
- Executing the test cases
- Defect reporting
- Verification and Validation of the product(s) / product line(s)
- Analyze, interpret and report test results for both verification and validation testing
- Performing regression testing, HALT or HAST
You are a part of Diagnostic X-Ray R&D team. Philips HIC, Pune is playing a key role in Philips global strategy for DXR. With Philips HIC, the foundation was laid to touch billions of lives and reiterate Philips commitment towards Indian and growth healthcare markets.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor/Master degree in Electrical/ Electronics / Instrumentation / or Computer Science with 0-2 years of Medical Device Development / Testing experience
- Extensive knowledge and experience on test discipline, test strategy, test authoring, reviews
- Knowhow of design control processes for medical device design
- Experience in X-ray is preferred. Medical device testing knowledge is mandatory.
- Good application knowledge within project’s scope and good understanding of development processes (software/HW/mechanical) in general
- Hazard and norm compliance knowledge
- Testing and problem isolation skills
- Knowledge of the test lifecycle and test function
- Good team player and ability to work independently & act pro-actively
- Knowledge of IEC 60601 standards and Knowhow of design control processes for medical device design
- Be structured and self-organized with good ability to communicate (both written and verbal) at different levels
- Mindset to simplify and reach to solutions with speed.
Apply before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click here to Apply