Philips Internship Opportunity Details:
About Company: Over 130 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did. Today, Philips is a world-leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
Company Name: Philips
Work Location: Bangalore
Job Profile: Design Intern
Job Description for Philips Internship Opportunity
Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions – the kind that make a real difference – when it matters most.
The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That’s why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.
In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better
Looking at the challenges the world is facing today Philips’ purpose has never been more relevant. So whatever your role, if you share our passion for helping others, you’ll be working towards creating a better and fairer future for all.
Responsibilities for Philips Internship Opportunity:
- Manage the process of creating surprising and relevant scenarios/ themes/ concepts along with stakeholder teams.
- Create effective and appropriate visual languages by understanding the meaning and effect of these on the brand, audience, market and culture.
- Create information architectures and application flows (flowcharts).
- Challenges technology, constraints and trends. Understand development tools and methods opportunities, constraints, trends.
- Work closely with the design team and create artefacts useful to the team as per the project brief during your internship.
Apply Before the link Expires for Philips Internship Opportunity.