phData Off Campus Drive Details:
About The Company: phData is the perfect mix of services and automation to create solid data platforms, outstanding data products, and value-generating machine learning systems in the cloud. phData guides the world’s largest brands in cloud data platforms, data engineering, data science, and machine learning.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: Freshers
Target Batch: 2021
Salary: INR 4 LPA – INR 5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: July 2021
– Accelerate your Career in Data Engineering with the Industry Leader in Cloud Data Products – Work Remote
– Did you know Data Engineering is the fastest growing job in the technology industry today? And we’ll train you to be the best of the best.
– phData works exclusively in the realm of data and machine learning. By partnering with the biggest cloud data platforms (Snowflake, Azure, AWS), we’re able to help the world’s largest companies solve their toughest challenges.
– Our work is challenging and our standards are high, but we invest heavily in our employees, starting with an extensive 4-8 week bootcamp to ensure you’re success.
– Plus, you’ll get to work with the brightest minds in the industry and the latest data platforms on the market.
– And, because the data and ML industry is changing rapidly, you will always have the opportunity to learn – whether that’s a new technology, diving deeper into your preferred stack, or picking up an entirely new skill set.
– Even though we’re growing extremely fast, we maintain a remote-first, exciting work environment.
– We hire talented software engineers with a passion for learning and allow them the autonomy to deliver results.
– Our award-winning workplace fosters learning, creativity, teamwork. Most importantly, our team has the option to work from the conveniences of their home or work from our state of art Bangalore office located in the heart of the city.
– Snowflake Emerging Partner of Year 2020
– Databricks Rising Star Partner of the Year 2020
– Cloudera Partner of the Year 2020
– The candidate will be responsible for different kinds of data engineering solutions, building and developing the data pipeline using Apache (Scala/Java/PySpark or Databricks) along with Hadoop Core (HDFS/MapReduce/YARN), Hadoop ecosystem (Hive/Sqoop/Impala) and Cloud Data Analytics Solutions (Azure or AWS)
– Data Pipeline design, development, testing & deployment
– Orchestrate data pipeline solutions with other parts of functionalities starting from ingestion to consumption layer.
– Maintain, enhance and optimize the execution of the data pipeline as data grows and newer analytical features are added.
– Develop analytical functionality and complex transformation that will be finally deployed in production data platforms.
– Analyze technical requirements, develop well-structured code, deliver it on time
Technical Requirements – (Key Desirable Skills):
– Excellent problem-solving skills
– Basic Programming Knowledge (Java or Python)
– Good knowledge of object-oriented principles
– Good knowledge of data structure & algorithms
– Basic knowledge of Linux/Ubuntu operating systems
– Good understanding of SQL & RDBMS tools (at least one of them)
– Aptitude Skills Must
– Demonstrated ability to work independently
– Good verbal and written communication skills and documentation skills.
– Excellent Team Player
– Good time management skills
– An ability to work to deadlines
– A good eye for detail
– Must be ready to learn and adapt to new technologies.
– Technical/Aptitude Test
– Technical Interview
– Manager Interview
Apply Before the link Expires for phData Off Campus Drive.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for phData Off Campus Drive