PepsiCo Freshers Recruitment 2019: PepsiCo is a global food and beverage leader operating in more than 200 countries and territories with a product portfolio that includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands. From Gatorade to Quaker, LIFEWTR to Lay’s, we make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world.
Official Website: www.pepsico.com
Job Profile R&D Associate Engineer
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Hyderabad
Degree Needed: Currently pursuing a degree in: Engineering (Chemical/ Food Process/ Mechanical/ Electrical) (other related majors will be considered)
Functional Description: As a R&D Engineer, you will collaborate with cross functional teams comprising technical experts within the R&D function, as well as business unit leaders to design, execute, and launch new innovative products across PepsiCo’s portfolio. You will play a critical role in the innovation lifecycle by providing your insight and technical expertise from ideation through product launch.
What you can expect:
- As a process engineer, you will design and develop process test protocols, lead the execution of plant trials, and analyze/communicate test results for potential new product launches.
- During plant trials, you will leverage strong leadership and problem solving skills to troubleshoot processing issues and make quick informed decisions on your feet within the dynamic manufacturing environment.
- Collaboration with third-party equipment vendors and suppliers to design, optimize, and/or validate food and beverage processing technologies.
- Exposure to cross-functional teams within and beyond R&D, including marketing, sensory, analytical, operations, and strategy, from domestic and international markets.
- Opportunities to expand technical knowledge and education beyond your current expertise through internal PepsiCo R&D education programs, as well as external collaborations with universities.
Qualifications/Requirements for PepsiCo Freshers Recruitment 2019
What we’re looking for for PepsiCo Freshers Recruitment 2019:
- Currently pursuing a degree in: Engineering (Chemical/Food Process/Mechanical/Electrical) (other related majors will be considered)
- Demonstrated ability to translate business objectives into strategic and tactical project goals and objectives
- Proven ability to make significant technical scientific advances utilizing internal and/or external resources
- Demonstrated understanding of how to incorporate business needs into technical decisions
- The ability and interest to work in laboratory, pilot plant and manufacturing scale environments
- Proven ability to manage multiple assignments/ tasks
- Familiarity with data science preferred
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
Minimum Qualifications – Each candidate is expected to:
- Must hold a Bachelor’s degree prior to intended full time start date
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States.
Apply Before the link Expires for PepsiCo Freshers Recruitment 2019.
Udemy Special New user offer - Up to 75% off | Study any topic, anytime. Explore thousands of Technology courses starting at ₹385 each.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
Infosys Mphasis Nokia Accenture Wipro Repco Home Honeywell