About the Company: PeopleAdmin is a recognized leader in Talent Management solutions specifically designed for Higher Education , Government and K-12. We help our customers build better organizations so they can build a better future. The company’s unique web-based solutions enable organizations to: automate and streamline the hiring process; improve candidate communication; efficiently manage position descriptions and employee performance; develop compliant and defensible audit trails to defend talent management decisions; and utilize industry-leading reporting and metrics. More than 700 organizations rely on PeopleAdmin to strengthen and simplify their talent management process.
Company Name: PeopleAdmin
Company Location: Bengaluru
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer (4GL)
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: 0-2 Years
(Ad)-Your perfect resume is waiting for you. Build your resume now with MyPerfectResume.com! & Get Hired Quickly
Duties and Responsibilities: Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Investigate and resolve issues reported for a large web application following best practices such as authoring or updating unit tests, writing maintainable code, applying established patterns and algorithms.
- Analyze performance and develop improvements to performance of web application.
- Assist with security updates to web application.
- Perform upgrades to 3rd party libraries and tools used by the web application
- Implement new web application software features and products following best practices such as authoring of unit tests, writing maintainable code, applying established patterns and algorithms
- Specialize in client or server side web application development as a member of a project team. Preference for familiarity with the full technical stack.
- Develop software to support internal initiatives, tools, update framework and application functionality
- Work as part of an Agile SCRUM team in the planning, scoping, estimation and execution of technical solutions
- Work within a wide range of new and legacy code and technologies in a mature codebase
- Other duties as assigned
- 0-2 years’ experience in software engineer role
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technologies required or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge in 4GL
- Strong experience with Reporting Services
- Experience with automated testing, High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to work with current software design principles and concepts such as patterns, algorithms, data structures, dependency injection, Microservices, MV**, SOA, n-tier architecture
- Strong ability to handle a heavy workload with multiple projects and frequent interruptions
- Strong ability to work in a changing, dynamic environment.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group