Pegasystems Recruitment 2020 Hiring: Pegasystems hired a cloud technology proponent to develop its cloud technology strategy in 2014. Over the following year, Pegasystems invested in network operations in North America and India to support its cloud services. In May 2014, Pegasystems acquired the Bangalore-based MeshLabs, a text mining and analytics software startup.
Official Website: www.pega.com
Job Profile: Associate Demo Engineer
Exp Needed: 1 – 2 years
Work Location: Hyderabad
Degree Needed: BE/ B.Tech or ME/ M.Tech
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you will drive the design and development of world class demos for prospective customers and partners by applying modern and cutting-edge technologies. This is your chance to support interesting customer use cases by providing your thought leadership to teams and help influence the product roadmaps.
What You’ll Do at Pega:
- Be part of vertical scrum team consisting a mix of Business Architect, Developers and QAs.
- Participate in technical design and development of the targeted Demo Scripts
- Contribute to design and development of features enabling customers to differentiate themselves from competitors and driving them to stay ahead
- Visualize scenarios, needs of applications and design robust models
- Identify and assess the impact of an enhancement or a change across multiple base applications and drive an optimal solution.
- Adopt best design / coding practices supporting backward compatibility, seamless upgrades generating optimal performance.
- Carry out PoCs / spikes for use cases dealing with complex scenarios
- Adapt to frequent change
- Exhibit a commitment to continuous learning and development
- Work in strict timeframes and meet aggressive deadlines
- Work as part of a collaborative team with mindful of good software development patterns and practices surrounded by fun loving talented engineers.
Who You Are:
A result oriented individual, driven with passion and ability to explore solutions and solve complex customer problems.
- 1-2 years of software development experience, preferably working experience on Pega’s PRPC tool.
- BE or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Strong PRPC technical skills, preferably Pega 7 and above. Participates in design and development of features.
- Demonstrates customer empathy, willing to adopt best practices ensuring delivered work exceeds customer ever changing demands
- Working experience in any Key domains like Financial Services , Insurance, Government, Communications, Healthcare , Customer Service across any of these domains will be an added advantage.
- A creative problem solver – passionate to analyze, identify and solve problems
- Team player with good verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to design solutions to simple to medium complex problems/use cases using Pega technologies
- An understanding of (Pega based) applications’ architecture preferable
- Ability to think and code fast independently with little hand holding and mostly driven with self- initiation
- Ability to adapt to changes quickly
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- A highly collaborative environment for the designing and development of new ideas and features
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Apply Before the link Expires for Pegasystems Recruitment 2020 Hiring.