About Pega: Pega is the leader in cloud software for customer engagement and operational excellence. The world’s most recognized and successful brands rely on Pega’s AI-powered software to optimize every customer interaction on any channel while ensuring their brand promises are kept. Pega’s low-code application development platform allows enterprises to quickly build and evolve apps to meet their customer and employee needs and drive digital transformation on a global scale.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Company Name: Pegasystems
Company Location: Hyderabad, IN
Exp Needed: 0-2 Yrs
Degree Needed: BE/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Meet Our Team: Security Engineering is in Pega Hyderabad office and one of the recently formed teams in Pega. It is also one of the most innovative and fast-moving groups. Working across multiple teams, we deliver and support a large array of security features. We build Application security as well as Integration security features.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you’ll help us design, develop and test the security features. This is your chance to get your hands on working on leading technologies to solve interesting problems.
What You’ll Do at Pega:
- Leverage best in class technologies like OAuth, OIDC, Encryption etc to drive the conversion of requirements into feature design, its implementation, testing, deployment and support
- Work as part of a collaborative Agile team working in a SCRUM model surrounded by fun loving talented engineers
Who You Are:
You are a java or full-stack developer who is skilled in core java, data structures & algos and passionate about exploring and applying them to help solve real business problems.
- 0–2 years of software development experience, preferably in a product development company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field.
- Strong understanding of Core java, data structures & algos .
- Good coding standards.
- Security knowledge is preferred.
- Motivated and openness to learning new technologies.
Agile/Scrum development methodology knowledge/experience
- Designed and developed java based applications
- Partner with internal clients, like Product Managers, to align business goals with implementation results
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here