About the Company: Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you will play a crucial role in the finance organization to support the finance partner for Pega’s Marketing, Cloud and Product teams. This role will be responsible for a variety of aspects of the FP&A function including reporting, forecasting, planning, analysis and month end close.
Job Profile: Financial Analyst
Company Name: Pegasystems
Company Location Hyderabad, IN
Degree Needed: B.Com/MBA
- Ensure accuracy and predictability of financial results and key metrics, providing accurate consolidated financial forecasts and actionable reporting; be willing to dive into accounting and forecast details when needed
- Review and analyze monthly forecasts, actuals and plan variances to identify trends and potential action items for management
- Support the Corporate budgeting and forecasting process to help enhance the measurements of Pega’s financial performance
- Assist with analysis of monthly expenses and parking associated journal entries
- Develop financial models to evaluate trends and support decision making, planning, and reporting
- Partner with teams across the organization to provide guidance and strategic insight as well as facilitate process improvement
You are hardworking and extremely detail-oriented with a knack for solving problems. You also consistently maintain a helpful attitude and follow a “team player” with a service-oriented approach to work.
- B.com in Accounting/Finance. MBA preferred.
- 1-3 years of financial analysis or accounting experience, preferably with an internet software.
- Proficiency with MS Office tools, specifically Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- You have been a key contributor to senior executives on operating issues.
- Partnered with various business units to provide deep financial analysis to reach critical business decisions.
- Successfully worked with a cross functional team juggling numerous priorities
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Apply Before the link Expires
Apply Link-Click Here