About the Company: Paytm is India’s largest leading payment gateway that offers comprehensive payment services for customer and merchants. We offer mobile payment solutions to over 7 million merchants and allow consumers to make seamless mobile payments from Cards, Bank Accounts and Digital Credit among others. We pioneered and are the leader of QR based mobile payments in India. With the launch of Paytm Payments Bank, we aim to bring banking and financial services to half-a-billion un-served and under-served Indians. Our investors include Softbank, SAIF Partners, Alibaba Group and Ant Financial. We strive to maintain an open culture where everyone is a hands-on contributor and feels comfortable sharing ideas and opinions. Our team spends hours, designing each new feature and obsesses about the smallest of details.
Job Profile: Customer Support & Operations Associate
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/Any degree
Exp Needed: 0-4 years
Work Location: Noida
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
- Fluency in written & verbal English is a must
- Should be willing to coordinate with customers over the phone/email and involve in calling-related activities
- Should be willing to work 6 days and in Night Shifts.
- Should be okay with roster week offs
- Provide solution to customer queries via email or calls.
- Monitor and enhance the performance of oneself in the areas of productivity, process adherence, customer satisfaction, schedule adherence and employee satisfaction/ development.
- Enhance the goal of quality support by providing individual coaching feedback sessions and periodic one on ones that focus on improving customer satisfaction, communication skills and technical ability.
- Operational responsibility re/ managing the incoming volume / queue to meet KPIs and taking appropriate actions (e.g.break scheduling, arranging for overtime etc)
- 0 to 2 years experience in Customer support on calls & email process.
- Should be a good leader & experience of working under pressure
- Possess Strong communication & Interpersonal Skills.
- Qualification – Any Graduate/Post-Graduate. Under Graduates and Final year Result
- Awaited candidates are not eligible.
- Willing to work in rotational shifts & 6 days a week
- Knowledge of MS Office is an added advantage
- Male Candidates preferred
- Please carry two updated copies of your resume.
- Candidate must be a graduate (NO BACK LOGS)
- Must have aadhar card.
- Comfortable for working 6 days a week and with rotational shifts
Currently Paytm is hiring for their Customer Support team . In case you are interested, kindly come in for the MEGA WALK-IN Drive scheduled for 6th March – 8th March 2019 (Monday – Friday).
Venue Details : Paytm , F-1 , Sector -6 , Nearest Metro Station : Noida Sector : 15
Day and Date : Wednesday – Friday (6th March – 8th March 2019)
Contact Person : Ritika
Timings : 10 AM -1 PM
More Info-Click HerePreparing for Off Campus Jobs or College Placement drives? Click Here to Join Campus Jobs Premium Course which contains 700+ Video lessons, 200+ Programming Questions & 10,000+ Practice Questions
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.