About the Company: Paytm is India’s largest mobile payment and commerce platform. Paytm started by offering mobile recharge and utility bill payments and today it offers a full marketplace to consumers on its mobile apps. Available at Paytm.com and all app stores, it offers incredible user experience and support. Consumer brand of India’s leading mobile internet company One97 Communications, Paytm is head-quartered in New Delhi, India. Its investors include SAIF Partners, Sapphire Ventures and Saama Capital and Ant Financial (Alipay.)
Job Role: Customer Support & Operations Associate – Calling/Email Process
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/Any degree
Exp Needed: 0-4 years
Work Location: Noida
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
- Provide solution to customer queries via email or calls.
- Monitor and enhance the performance of oneself in the areas of productivity, process adherence, customer satisfaction, schedule adherence and employee satisfaction/ development.
- Answering customer queries Email as well as calls.
- Should able to share feedback with agents.
- RCA on process improvement part and share feedback with team.
- RCA of escalation.
- Handle any other associated task that might come up in the day-to-day affairs.
- Conduct refresher sessions.
- Floor support as per the process requirements.
- Good oral and written communication skills in both Hindi and English.
- Going the extra step in ensuring customer delight.
- Multitasker and able to handle multiple people/tasks at one time.
- Proactive approach to problem identification.
- Flexible to work in challenging working environment and extra working hours
- Open to learning
- Result Oriented
- Target and deadline driven
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Should be a good leader & experience of working under pressure
- Possess Strong communication & Interpersonal Skills.
- Qualification – Must be a graduate
- Fluency in English is a must
- Male Candidates Preferred.
- Should be willing to work 6 days in a week
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
PFB the interview details for your reference :
Paytm Office , F-1 , Noida Sector -6, Nearest Metro Station : Noida Sector -15
Contact Person : Sheetal (HR)
Timings : 10 :30 AM – 1 PM
Date and Day : 26 February -1 March
Please carry two copies of your updated resume and report on time.
Special Note : Candidates who have given interview in last 3 months are not eligible to re-apply!!! Also, under graduates are not eligible to apply!!
More Info-Click HereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates