About the Company: Paytm is India’s largest mobile payments and commerce platform. It started with online mobile recharge and bill payments and has an online marketplace today. In a short span of time we have scaled to over 158mn registered users and more than 90mn monthly transactions. Paytm is the consumer brand of India’s leading mobile internet company One97 Communications. One97 investors include Ant Financial (AliPay), SAIF Partners, Mediatek, Sapphire Venture and Silicon Valley Bank. We strive to maintain an open culture where everyone is a hands-on contributor and feels comfortable sharing ideas and opinions. Our team spends hours designing each new feature and obsesses about the smallest of details.
PAYTM is conducting a walk-in on 11th June-12th June for Customer Support.
Job Profile: Customer Support
Degree Needed: Any degree
Exp Needed: 0-2 years
Work Location: Noida
Event Location: Noida (UP)
Event Date: 11 & 12 June 2018
- Fluency in written & verbal English is a must
- Should be willing to coordinate with customers over the phone/email and involve in calling-related activities
- Should be willing to work 6 days in a week & in Night Shifts.
- Should be okay with roster week offs
- Provide solution to customer queries via email or calls.
- Monitor and enhance the performance of oneself in the areas of productivity, process adherence, customer satisfaction, schedule adherence and employee satisfaction/ development.
- Enhance the goal of quality support by providing individual coaching feedback sessions and periodic one on ones that focus on improving customer satisfaction, communication skills and technical ability.
- Operational responsibility re/ managing the incoming volume / queue to meet KPIs and taking appropriate actions (e.g. break scheduling, arranging for overtime etc)
- 0 to 2 years experience in Customer support on calls & email process.
- Should be a good leader & experience of working under pressure
- Possess Strong communication & Interpersonal Skills.
- Qualification – Any Graduate/Post-Graduate. Under Graduates and Final year Result
- Awaited candidates are not eligible.
- Willing to work in rotational shifts & 6 days a week
- Knowledge of MS Office is an added advantage
- Male Candidates preferred
Candidates must carry two copies of their resume and educational qualification documents & employment proof (offer letter / 3 months payslips).
Interview Date: 11th June 2018-12th June 2018
Venue: Paytm, F-1, Sec 6, Noida
Timing: 10 am to 1 pm
Contact Person: Ritika
More Info-Click HereUdemy February Sale | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020 with Courses from ₹420 ends Tomorrow !!
Your Opinion matters, Start Earning money online by taking Online Paid Survey, Click Here to SignUp for Toluna account and earn upto Rs.5000 per month online by taking surveys
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons