About the Company:We’re a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
Job Profile: Software Engineer (Intern Undergrad)
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech-2019 Batch
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work location: Chennai
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Job Description Summary:
- PayPal is seeking an intern to work with us for a 2 months program.
- Interns at PayPal help develop innovative solutions and high quality products that touch millions of people every day around the globe.
- Our engineers solve some of the most complex technical problems in the world of connected payments.
- We’re looking for the highest levels of technical talent and programming skills, as well as a keen desire to deeply understand our products and services to push our technology forward with respect to functionality, performance, reliability, and scalability.
- You’ll work alongside the best and the brightest engineering talent in the industry.
- We have opportunities in a wide range of areas including development, search, platform, test, quality, big data, front end, and back end.
- As a core participant of your team, you’ll estimate engineering efforts, prioritize projects, plan implementations, and triage production issues.
- You need to be dynamic, collaborative, and curious as we build new experiences, improve existing products, and develop distributed systems powering the world’s largest e-commerce and payments websites at a scale few companies can match.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Must be pursuing an Engineering degree with an expected graduation date of April 2019 or later
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related major
- Strong applied experience. You’ve built, broken, and rebuilt software applications. We’re looking for creative thinkers who also know how to create real-world products.
- You are a coder’s coder
Build New Skills Anytime, Anywhere with 100% online courses. Learn Java, Python, Machine Learning, Data Science, Web Development, Ethical hacking and other thousands of courses starting at ₹430 each...Click Here To Start Now!
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates