About Paypal: PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American company operating a worldwide online payments system that supports online money transfers and serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods like checks and money orders.
Job Profile: Software Engineer 1-Java, Growth Markets
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/MCA
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Chennai/ Bangalore
Job Description Summary:
- The role is for an entry-level Software Engineer, a recent college graduate (BSCS/MSCS) with 1 to 2 years of experience working on Java/backend technologies. In this role, you be working on building futuristic and delightful platforms for PayPal’s diverse customer and merchant base in India and other Growth Markets. The role will involve working with business teams, product teams, architects and engineers located across our global offices.
- A customer focused, hands-on Java developer, responsible for, implementing and delivering state of the art payments solutions for Growth markets of PayPal. The ideal candidate is an individual with hands-on technology skills, positive work ethic and a collaborative mindset are key to the success of this role.
- The prospective candidate will be an individual contributor working with various cross-functional groups (business, product, analytics, user experience design and engineering) and will require admirable collaboration skills .
- The role would involve building new and emerging payments platforms and experiences for India, and similar hyper-growth markets, that would redefine how customers of PayPal payments and get paid.
- Demonstrate a customer-centric mindset as part of day-day work.
- Ensure that the implementation adheres to defined specs and processes.
- Own end-to-end quality of deliverables during all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Work with managers, leads and peers to come up with an implementation
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment and manage continuously changing business needs
- Be a quick learner undaunted by complex systems.
- Ability to hit the ground running from day 1 working on various systems and working independently.
- Exposure and participation in tech events, hackathons, contributions to open source, authoring of blogs and active participation in online tech forums is a plus.
- Good team player with a can do attitude
Technical Hands-on Skills
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
- A good problem solver
- Good programming skills in Java
- Experience with REST APIs, Web Services, Unit Testing, build tools, Sprint and Hibernate is a plus
- Good understanding of relational databases
- Strong understanding of web-based programming languages is a plus
- BSCS or equivalent / MSCS graduate/B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here