About Paypal: Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 305 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
Company Name: Paypal
Job Profile: Entry Level Software Engineer Position
Degree Needed: BE/BTech/ME/MTech Eligible
Exp Needed: 1-2 Yrs
Job Description Summary:
The role is for an entry-level Software Engineer, a recent college graduate (BSCS/MSCS) with 1 to 2 years of experience working on Java/backend technologies. In this role, you be working on building futuristic and delightful platforms for PayPal’s diverse customer and merchant base in India and other Growth Markets. The role will involve working with business teams, product teams, architects and engineers located across our global offices.
About the Role:
Software Engineer – 1, PayPal India & Growth Markets
A customer focused, hands-on Java developer, responsible for, implementing and delivering state of the art payments solutions for Growth markets of PayPal. The ideal candidate is an individual with hands-on technology skills, positive work ethic and a collaborative mindset are key to the success of this role. The prospective candidate will be an individual contributor working with various cross functional groups (business, product, analytics, user experience design and engineering) and will require admirable collaboration skills . The role would involve building new and emerging payments platforms and experiences for India, and similar hyper growth markets, that would redefine how customers of PayPal pay and get paid.
- Demonstrate a customer centric mindset as part of day-day work.
- Ensure that the implementation adheres to defined specs and processes.
- Own end-to-end quality of deliverables during all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Work with managers, leads and peers to come up with implementation
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment and manage continuously changing business needs
- Be a quick learner undaunted by complex systems.
- Ability to hit the ground running from day 1 working on various systems and working independently.
- Exposure and participation in tech events, hackathons, contributions to open source, authoring of blogs and active participation in online tech forums is a plus.
- Good team player with a can do attitude
Technical Hands-on Skills
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
- A good problem solver
- Good programming skills in Java
- Experience with REST APIs, Web Services, Unit Testing, build tools, Sprint and Hibernate is a plus
- Good understanding of relational databases
- Strong understanding of web-based programming languages is a plus
- BSCS or equivalent / MSCS graduate
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here