Parexel Recruitment 2018 | Parexel Off Campus Drive | Parexel Hiring Freshers | Parexel Hiring Associate Software Engineer | B.E/B.Tech | Hyderabad | June 2018
About the Company: At PAREXEL, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We’ve supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you’ll make a profound difference in millions of lives. With a role in our Information Technology group, you’ll work with cutting-edge technology on internal and client-facing projects.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Batch Needed: 2017
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Hyderabad
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Job Description: The Associate Software Engineer role is a component of RTSM Production. The Associate Software Engineer is responsible for the delivery of RTSM study builds, technical support throughout the maintenance phase of the study development lifecycle and further development of tools and applications to support the RTSM delivery function.
• Rotational member in any of the RTSM Production teams at the direction of the Production Services Management Team.
• Provide programming skills and expertise in the design and development of bespoke customer projects, change requests, reporting and technical support along with any production development activities.
• Be responsible for the quality and timeliness of personally assigned workload to agreed timelines, standards and defined requirements. Bringing to the attention of management any circumstances requiring urgent or specific attention at the earliest opportunity.
• Responsible for all of the unit testing of all code components produced.
• Work closely with project team members throughout the entire software development life cycle.
• Provision of technical advice to the internal and external study team, responding to technical queries in good time.
• Participate in PMD process.
• Delivering a positive, memorable and meaningful service which exceeds the expectations of both the internal and external customer.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- B.Tech. (Computer Science, E&T)graduated in 2017 with more than 70% marks.
- Strong Communication Skills, problem solving attitude, any programming language proficiency, SQL
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates