About the Company: Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry using your ingenuity and technical expertise? At PAREXEL, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We’ve supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top selling drugs currently on the market.
Job Profile:Associate Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Hyderabad
Are you a Fresher? Looking for your first Dream Job? Register here & Apply for Thousands of Jobs across India
- Rotational member in any of the RTSM Production teams at the direction of the Production Services Management Team.
- Provide programming skills and expertise in the design and development of bespoke customer projects, change requests, reporting and technical support along with any production development activities.
- Be responsible for the quality and timeliness of personally assigned workload to agreed timelines, standards and defined requirements. Bringing to the attention of management any circumstances requiring urgent or specific attention at the earliest opportunity.
- Responsible for all of the unit testing of all code components produced.
- Work closely with project team members throughout the entire software development life cycle.
- Provision of technical advice to the internal and external study team, responding to technical queries in good time.
- Participate in PMD process.
- Delivering a positive, memorable and meaningful service which exceeds the expectations of both the internal and external customer.
Desired Candidate Profile:
• Knowledge of software development languages and tools such as C#, VB.net, Java and SQL.
• Knowledge of Web/App Server environment i.e. Tomcat is preferable.
• Knowledge of relational databases, preferably Oracle.
• Familiarity with the software development lifecycle and testing methodologies.
• Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work and communicate in a project team environment.
• Ability to interpret and question project requirements documentation.
• Ability to produce clear and concise technical documentation.
• Some knowledge of clinical data management process for FDA regulated companies is a plus. Familiarity with FDA regulations such as 21 CFR Part 11 and GxP desirable
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Register here- For OffCampus of Top Companies
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Many Top IT Companies like Accenture, Cognizant, Amdocs MindTree, Josh Technology are hiring through AMCAT Test.
So Don't wait and Click Here To Apply for Amcat Test right Now