Palo Alto Networks Freshers Recruitment Hiring Details:
Company Description: At Palo Alto Networks everything starts and ends with our mission: Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we are looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Official Website: www.paloaltonetworks.com
Job Profile : Associate Software Engineer – Salesforce
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience Required: Freshers
- BE/B.tech Engineering or equivalent technical degree is mandatory
- 0-2 Year development experience in Salesforce, Java
- Understanding of Salesforce Sales Cloud and/or CPQ would be beneficial.
- Salesforce Training would be a great plus
- Strong Object Oriented programming skills
- In-depth knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Ability to write clean code
- Knowledge on Cloud computing
- Strong Logical Reasoning, Analytical and Problem solving skills
- Good communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- As the Salesforce Developer, you will learn to implement solutions focused on the Salesforce platform. You will work with other developers and lead engineers to customize Salesforce by creating VF Pages, Lightning components, Apex Classes, triggers, flows, test classes etc.
- You will enhance and maintain the Sales Cloud and Steelbrick implementation taking into account the right balance between declarative vs programmatic development as well as Salesforce governor limits and best practices.
- You will work on one of the larger and more complex Salesforce implementations with lots of opportunities to learn new aspects of Salesforce, gain valuable experience, and make a huge impact in a fast-growing company.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply