About the Company: Launched in 2013, OYO is India’s largest branded network of hotels. Its network currently spans over 200 Indian cities including all major metros, regional commercial hubs, leisure destinations, and key pilgrimage towns. The company’s vision is to become the most preferred and trusted hotel brand in the world.
Job Profile: SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Company Name: OYO Company Location
Work Location: Gurgaon, IN
Exp Needed: 0-3 Yrs
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
What responsibilities will you get when working with us?
- Experienced backend developer with extensive work on NodeJS and backbone js, Ruby
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build structure, reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Maintain, contribute and adhere to our programming best practices and guidelines
- Advanced understanding of emerging web technologies
- Iterate, test new ideas and shape the future vision for developer tools that operate in the cloud.
- Learn and use core AWS technologies to design and then build available and scalable backend web services and customer-facing APIs.
- Create from the ground up a new, world-class user experience using the latest in front-end UX platforms and technologies.
- Deeply understand and work with with a variety of developer tools across the spectrum of the software development lifecycle.
- Clear, professional communication skills able to contribute to team discussions, knowing when to contribute, when to listen, and when to ask questions.
- Strong problem-solving skills, algorithmic skills, and data structures Experience in agile methodologies like Scrum Good understanding of branching, build, deployment, continuous integration methodologies
What will you need to be successful in this role?
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related technical discipline from premier institute
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis
- Knowledge of the latest developer tools across the software development workflow (coding, building, deployment, operations, task tracking, real-time communication)
- 0-3 years of strong hands-on development experience including at least 1.5 years of real-world web development experience using JSP, Java Servlets, Java Struts, Spring, & Hibernate
- Good understanding of design patterns, object oriented design, and frameworks
- Good RDBMS skills and experience in DB/SQ
- Experience with multiple technologies – LAMP, Ruby on Rails, Python, Perl, Java, PHP
- Exposure to MVC frameworks such as Rails, Spring, Django, CodeIgniter.
- Experience working with scripting language such as Pearl – to quickly roll our parsers for analysis and write small modules – is preferred
- Exposure to Postgres, Mysql (exposure to NoSQL database related technologies like MongoDB, Redis, Aerospike, Cassandra etc. is a plus)
Good to have
- Experience with SCRUM methodology or extreme programming is a great plus
- Exposure to app servers like JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere
- Previous start-up experience or contribution to any open source project
- Experience working on DROOLS or any other rule engine and SOAP/string based API integrations.
Not getting interview calls? Join Edyoda Full Stack Web Developer Program and Get your dream Job with assured CTC of 5-12 LPA @ ₹0 Upfront Cost Click Here to Know More
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
ShieldSecure your privacy with the world’s most advanced encrypted email service CTemplar. Send unbreakable emails and secure your professional and personal details. Click Here To Create
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
2020 Batch 2019 Batch 2018 Batch 2017 Batch 2021 Batch 2016 Batch 2015 Batch Internship