About Outline India: Outline India is a data and research firm working out of Gurugram that focuses on extensive research and data collection at the ground level with the aim of catalyzing the work of policymakers, think tanks, not-for-profits, and the government.Our work represents the views and needs of 4.5 million Indians, and our research spans across a diverse range of sectors, namely, Water and Sanitation, Health, Child Rights, Education, and Gender, among others. In the last 5 years, we have interviewed thousands of stakeholders in over 4000 villages across 24 states and union territories of India.Our partners include academicians from the University of Chicago, University of Pennsylvania, University of Toronto, University of Tokyo, as well as organizations such as WaterAid, British Council, Sesame Street, among others.About Track Your MetricsTrack Your Metrics (TYM) is a web-based platform and android application that will automate thinking for NGOs which lack funds and research capacity while building on resources available in the ecosystem.
Job Profile: Full Stack Developer
Salary: 4 LPA to 8 LPA
Work Location: Gurgaon
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into functional architecture and software designs to solve customers’ use cases.
- Sprint planning and efficient delivery of products as per timelines.
- Drive technical excellence in architecture, design, and API definition for internal and external use, using the latest Web/UI technologies.
- Lead implementation of engineering best practices, including Design and Code. Reviews, Unit Tests and identifies improvements on an on-going basis.
- Involved with recruitment, mentor team members, and work with 3rd party solution providers.
- Work with product management, designers, and fellow engineers on use cases, requirements, and new features.
- Between 1 to 3 years of relevant industry experience.
- Bachelor, Masters or higher in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Experience in building SaaS applications and agile development.
- Prior experience in Microservices architecture will be preferred.
- Extensive experience in the technical leadership of a full-stack development team.
- An understanding of cloud infrastructure, and previous experience with cloud & large scale platforms like AWS.
- An understanding of design consideration and design patterns in an adaptive and responsive user interface for Big Data & Analytics.
- Previous experience in web-based and mobile UI development.
- Expertise in database design principles, including hands-on knowledge of MySQL.
- Understanding of test-driven development.
Interested candidates are required to send in their CVs to [email protected] with the following included:
- Current Location
- Preferred Location
- Required Notice Period
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC