Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About The company: OSSCube is a global solutions provider based in Houston, TX, with offices in the UK and India. OSSCube delivers complete business solutions to specific problem of digital transformation, application modernization, mobility, cloud and IoT using best-of- breed technologies. OSS Cube offer a broad range of services including: consulting, enterprise architecture, customer engagement platform solutions and managed cloud services. We are exclusive partner in North America for Pimcore, World’s only Zend Center of Excellence and Advanced consulting partner for Amazon. OSSCube is proud to be appraised at CMMI Level 3 (2014), a three-time honoree on the 2014, 2015 & 2016 Great Place to Work® list, a NASSCOM top 5 place to work (2015), and a two-time honoree on the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies in the U.S. list (2014 & 2015).
OSSCube has served 50 industry leader clients such as Intel, Google, Hilco, Makemytrip, CU Solutions, Gogo, Trend Micro etc. spread in four continents.
Website address: www.osscube.com
Job Profile: Software Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Noida
Desired experience: Fresher
Training Period/Probation Period: 6 months
– During Training: 12,000 per month stipend
– Post Training: INR 3.60 LPA
Bond: 2 Year (No upfront payment or submission of original documents)
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post the registration date is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds
– Responsible for the evaluation, testing, implementation, and customization of open source components.
– Be a liaison between the organization and the open source web development community. Identify upcoming trends and innovations, translating this into recommendations and ideas for improving the application environment.
– Work with IT Management to develop strategic plans and vision for the standardized open source web environment. This includes short and long term budgeting, short and long term strategic planning, and
creation of policies and procedures
– Web application design, development, and maintenance
– Designs new applications, databases, and interfaces as requested and assigned
– Supports and maintains existing applications, databases, and interfaces
– Sets standards for and reviews existing databases and web development projects
– Ensures that all development work is within the open source (LAMP) context
– Database development/administration/troubleshooting
– Designs database models and implement them.
– Integrates application front-ends with database back-ends
– Works with system administrators to perform database administration and troubleshooting for server databases
– Good spoken & written communication skills
– Good programming & logical skills
– Good knowledge about OOPs concept& databases or other technical terms
– Self-reliant, good problem solver, result oriented
– Self-motivated with an ability to thrive under pressure
– Committed to continuous self-development and learning
– Online Programming Test (Automata)
– HR Round
– Technical Round
– Final Round
Job Responsibilities: Software Engineer Trainee
Salary: 3.6 Lacs
Apply Link: Click Here
Download our official android app from playstore-Click here