OSI Systems Hiring Freshers Details:
About Company: OSI Systems companies have a long history of developing innovative solutions to bring a better quality of life to the world. Healthcare, security, and defense are among the key markets where we have made significant inroads with new ideas, products, and processes. We know that many people live in difficult and dangerous conditions. To improve these circumstances, experts need simple, effective tools utilizing the latest in technology.
Official Website : www.osi-systems.com
Job Profile : Process Associate Trainee
Job Location : Hyderabad
Experience Required : 0 – 2 Years
- Experience required 0-2 years.
- End to end understanding of PTP process with 0-2 years of experience.
- Processing of PO (3way matching) and Non PO invoices.
- Coordinate with Buyers and suppliers to resolve the issues.
- Prepare vendor reconciliation on monthly basis.
- Need to work on Invoice holds (Quantity & Price holds).
- Prepare and working on unmatched reports on daily basis.
- Coordinating with Buyers and vendors for pending invoices.
- Coordinating with store people to update GRN.
- Good Email writing skills and Excel knowledge is required.
- Supporting to GL team and Auditors if required.
- Willing to work on holidays if required in month-ending.
- Uphold the company’s core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork
- Demonstrate behavior consistent with the company’s Code of Ethics and Conduct
- It is the responsibility of every employee to report to their manager or a member of
- senior management any quality problems or defects in order for corrective action to be implemented and to avoid recurrence of the problem
- Duties may be modified or assigned at any time to meet the needs of the business.
Qualifications required for OSI Systems Hiring Freshers
Apply Before the link Expires for OSI Systems Hiring Freshers