Orica Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2020: Every day, all around the world, the people of Orica help mobilise vital resources essential to progress and prosperity. Resources that make energy, transport and infrastructure, modern electronics and new technologies that billions of people rely on. Our story began back in 1874 when we supplied explosives to goldfields in Australia. Since then we’ve grown to become the global leader in mining and civil blasting. Providing world-class products and services to extract minerals safely, efficiently and responsibly. We are truly a global company, with 11,500 employees around the world. Our community of engineers, scientists, technologists, business specialists, operators and on-site crew, support customers in more than 100 countries. Backed by our global supply chain and manufacturing footprint, we’re there for our customers when they need us, no matter where they are. But we’re not standing still. We’re looking to the future and reimagining the way we work. Innovation is allowing us to think differently and operate even more precisely. From digital technologies that help connect, monitor and track, to advancements in blast automation. All working to make blasts more predictable, more productive and much safer.
By harnessing next-generation technologies, we can create meaningful impact not only for our customers but for the communities where we work. To help address environmental and social challenges – a responsibility we proudly embrace.
Underneath it all, it’s the thoughtfulness and curiosity of our people – every one of them – who make the difference.
Which is where you come in.
Official Website: www.orica.com
Job Profile: Graduate Mining Engineer
Work Location: Kolkata
Exp Needed: Freshers
Desired Candidate Profile:
REAL OPPORTUNITY, REAL RESPONSIBILITY
- We’re helping shape the future of our industry and we’re looking for the next generation of graduates who will play an important role in helping us reach our vision.
- We believe it’s important for our graduates to explore. So, we’ll give you real responsibilities from day one and support your development throughout.
- Discover a specialist role, a broad career-path, or even an unexpected future.
- Our aim is for you to have the right tools to flourish and navigate your career, wherever you’d like to go.
DEVELOP WITH US
- Our 2-year fixed term Graduate Program will enable you to rotate across the business which will give you the experiences you need to set your career up for success.
- From having your own coach, to group learning sessions and participating in an interactive annual conference, we’ll support your development as you build lasting connections with your peers from diverse locations and disciplines.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE 2021 PROGRAM:
- Engineer – Mining: If you would like to join the Orica 2021 fixed term Graduate Program, then please apply below between Wednesday 30th of September until Thursday the 15th of October 2020.
Apply Before the link Expires for Orica Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2020.