Orange Business Services Freshers Recruitment 2020 :Orange is one of the world’s leading telecommunications operators with sales of 42 billion euros in 2019 and 147,000 employees worldwide at 31 December 2019, including 87,000 employees in France. The Group has a total customer base of 266 million customers worldwide at 31 December 2019, including 207 million mobile customers and 21million fixed broadband customers. The Group is present in 26 countries. Orange is also a leading provider of global IT and telecommunication services to multinational companies, under the brand Orange Business Services.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Exp Needed: 0-1 Year
Work Location: Gurugram
About the role
- Ensure the activities by holding the commitments in terms of quality, costs and deadlines.
- Participate in the Release planning and identify the risks
- Application development
- Analysis and Problem solving
- Active member in Scrum team
- Ensure no blocking in the devlopement activities
- Efficiently working on Agile processes
- Having good expertise on Scriping
- Analyse quality of service and suggest improvements, wherever possible
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Must have strong knowledge on Programming languages – Java / PhP / Python / Golang
- Must have excellent knowledge of concepts of Data structures and Algorithms
- Should have clear understading of Software development process (SDLC)
- Shall be proficient in Database concepts and Normalization
- Must be able to work on Linux environment and develop shell scripts
- Must have good communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge on frameworks (like, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Zend, Laravel, WordPress, Drupal, Zoomla, Android SDK, iOS SDK) will be an added advantage
Education, qualifications, and certifications
- 0 to 1 year(s) of relevant experience in Software development
- Good level of practiced technical knowledge.
Apply Before the link Expires for Orange Business Services Freshers Recruitment 2020.