Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About the Company: Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly database management systems. Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM.
Official Website : http://www.oracle.com/
Preferred Qualifications: The role of Global Customer HUB (HUB) engineer is to receive incoming calls for assistance, manage service requests, monitor specific queues, provide assistance to customers and perform translations in accordance with service standards.
The HUB engineer will establish relationships with other departments within Oracle to resolve problems and transfer knowledge to both internal and external customers.
The HUB engineer’s responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Ensures that HUB tasks are handled during active shift
- For engineers responsible for translations, provide verbal and/or written translations when customer requires local language support
- Uses required systems to research/troubleshoot customer entitlement and My Oracle Support issues
- Uses SR quality guidelines when updating and managing SRs
- Monitors specific queues for: unassigned, local language, route failures and exception SRs, routing or assigning as necessary
- Responds quickly to customer requests for escalations by using documented escalation process
- Encourages customers to use English versus local language for SR resolution
- Encourages customers to use customer portal versus phone
- Contributes to continuous process improvement initiatives
- Reacts to system or process issues by contacting responsible technical contacts or reports problem to Global Customer HUB manager
- Contributes to process and system development and knowledge management
Minimum requirements for the candidate:
- Bachelor degree or above
- Proficient with English
- At least one year customer support experience, Call Center experience is preferred
- Attentive to details and accuracy
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
- As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services. A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
- As an Associate Support Engineer, you will be the technical interface to customers, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and Value-Added Resellers (VARs) for resolution of problems related to the installation, recommended maintenance and use of Oracle products. Your primary task will be to provide level one support to customers who contact the Oracle Solution Center and maintain high level of customer satisfaction while meeting guidelines (mostly through electronic means).
- Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and procedures. As this is an entry-level technical position at Oracle, a technical degree is preferred i.e., BS Computer Science/Management Information Systems/Science/ Engineering/Math/Physics/Chemistry with a 3.0 GPA. OR functional degree + technical higher degree or in lieu of degree may substitute 4 years professional experience and professional certification (i.e., CNE, MCSE, CPA, Oracle, etc.).
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here