About the Company: Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly database management systems. Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM.
Official Website : http://www.oracle.com
Job Profile: System Administrator
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Exp Needed: 0-3 years
Work location: Bangalore
Are you a Fresher? Looking for your first Dream Job? Register here & Apply for Thousands of Jobs across India
Knowledge and Skills:
Technical Skills Needed:
- Working knowledge of Windows, Linux and Solaris operating system commands and interfaces
- Understanding of networking concepts and protocols is recommended
- Understanding of Virtualization concepts – VMware, Xen hosts
- Read, understand and apply known error management documentation and product installation guides for purposes of identifying and applying resolutions.
- Knowledge of Oracle Database technology is recommended.
Professional Skills Needed:
- Follows verbal and written instructions accurately
- Understands the importance of customer service
- Written and verbal communication skills to deliver high quality support
- Is able to manage time and work flow to meet service levels
- Adjusts terminology to meet the needs of the customer
- Presents issues and solutions clearly and checks for understanding
- Exercises judgment in seeking advice and counsel
- Handles stressful situations effectively
- Provides reliable follow-up
- Projects a positive and professional image
- Demonstrates teamwork skills
- Is able to take full ownership of responsibilities
- Understands departmental and company policies, procedures and business practices
- Works toward predefined performance targets
Desired Candidate Profile:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- 0-3 years of relevant experience in described field
- Some experience of working in a support service environment desirable, but recent graduates/freshers with appropriate skills are welcome to apply
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Register here- For OffCampus of Top Companies
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Many Top IT Companies like Accenture, Cognizant, Amdocs MindTree, Josh Technology are hiring through AMCAT Test.
So Don't wait and Click Here To Apply for Amcat Test right Now