Oracle Off Campus | Oracle recruitment | Oracle Software Developer | B.E/B.Tech Jobs | Oracle Jobs |Oracle Freshers Jobs | Freshers Off Campus |July 2017
About the Company: Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly database management systems.Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM.
Job Profile: Applications Developer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/MCA
Exp Needed: 1 Year+
Work location: Bangalore
We are looking for an enthusiastic software engineer for Oracle Fusion HCM Application Development team at Trivandrum.
- B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech in Computer Science or related engineering discipline from a reputed institute.
- 1+ years experience in a software development environment using Java / J2EE
- Knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL and RDBMS concepts.
- Familiarity with Oracle ADF is nice to have.
- Strong Problem Solving and Analytical Skills.
- Strong Result orientation and Creativity.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Exposure to development/maintenance of enterprise grade/cloud business applications.
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
- Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications. Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- As a member of the software engineering division, you will perform detailed design based on provided high level design specifications. Assist in system planning, scheduling and implementation. Build enhancements (including new product features) and resolve bugs. Build and execute unit test and unit test plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Interact with QA and porting engineering about problems in the code.
- Duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures. Performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area.
- 1 year of software engineering or related experience.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
Apply Link-Click hereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates