Oracle Off Campus | Oracle recruitment | Oracle Software Developer | B.E/B.Tech Jobs | Oracle Jobs |Oracle Freshers Jobs | Freshers Off Campus |July 2017
About the Company: Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly database management systems.Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM.
Job Profile: Applications Developer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/MCA
Exp Needed: 1 Year+
Work location: Bangalore
We are looking for an enthusiastic software engineer for Oracle Fusion HCM Application Development team at Trivandrum.
- B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech in Computer Science or related engineering discipline from a reputed institute.
- 1+ years experience in a software development environment using Java / J2EE
- Knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL and RDBMS concepts.
- Familiarity with Oracle ADF is nice to have.
- Strong Problem Solving and Analytical Skills.
- Strong Result orientation and Creativity.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Exposure to development/maintenance of enterprise grade/cloud business applications.
(Ad)-Not getting interview calls? Your current resume might be causing you to lose out on opportunities. Create an error-free resume using MyPerfectResume.com! & Get Hired Quickly
- Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications. Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- As a member of the software engineering division, you will perform detailed design based on provided high level design specifications. Assist in system planning, scheduling and implementation. Build enhancements (including new product features) and resolve bugs. Build and execute unit test and unit test plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Interact with QA and porting engineering about problems in the code.
- Duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures. Performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area.
- 1 year of software engineering or related experience.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Click Here to Sign Up for Opinion Inn Account, House of Opinion — Where your opinion pays. Join now and get $10 sign up bonus(Recommended)
Apply Link-Click hereJoin Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/2018/2019 & 2020 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Click Here to Create Your Job Winning Resume
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons