About the company: Oracle Corporation is a multinational computer technology corporation, headquartered in Redwood Shores, California. The company specializes primarily in developing and marketing database software and technology, cloud engineered systems and enterprise software products — particularly its own brands of database management systems. In 2015 Oracle was the second-largest software maker by revenue, after Microsoft. The company also develops and builds tools for database development and systems of middle-tier software, enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, customer relationship management (CRM) software and supply chain management (SCM) software.
Job Profile: Software Developer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/Others
Exp Needed: 1 year
Work Location: Bangalore
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
- Acquire knowledge of existing code and refactor code as needed to meet evolving design decisions with assistance.
- Work involves some problem solving with guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes.
- A person must have a passion for solving complex and interesting problems.
- Debugging and troubleshooting of PL/SQL code.
Essential Skills, Qualifications, and Work Experience:
- Minimum 1-year experience in database design and concepts, programming skills with Oracle Database Technologies(SQL & PL/SQL) and the database objects which includes packages, procedures, triggers etc.
- Ability to handle non-routine, highly complex work in a highly autonomous manner.
- Basic knowledge in Unix Scripting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good logical and reasoning skills.
Qualification : BTech/MCA/BS/MS/BE/MTech.
Optional skills: Creating new or enhancing existing dashboard reports using OBIEE.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
- As a member of the software engineering division, you will use basic knowledge of software architecture to perform tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications or operating systems according to provided design specifications. Build enhancements within an existing software architecture.
- Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes.
- Gaining competence in own area and acquiring a higher level understanding of role, processes and procedures.
- BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area.
- 0-2 years of previous software engineering or related experience.
Apply Before the link Expires,
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Get Fresher Jobs from Top Companies Like Microsoft, Nokia, Accenture, Cognizant, Titan, Tata Motors etc.-Click Here To Register Now