About the company: Oracle Corporation is a multinational computer technology corporation, headquartered in Redwood Shores, California. The company specializes primarily in developing and marketing database software and technology, cloud engineered systems and enterprise software products — particularly its own brands of database management systems. In 2015 Oracle was the second-largest software maker by revenue, after Microsoft.
Official Website: www.oracle.com
Job Profile: 0 – 2 Years
Work Location: Hyderabad
Position Title: QA Consultant
Summary of Position: The QA Consultant will work as part of a global consulting services team to implement and support Oracle’s products and services to the health care industry. This role will be based at Oracle India Ltd. Hyderabad.
The QA Consultant will be a member of Trial development and Integrations team. QA consultant will involve in testing of projects with respect to integrations and reports along with Trial Build. QA Consultant will also shadow SQA in some aspects of testing custom projects in preparation of taking this responsibility at next level. In absence of an SQA in a project QA Consultant will assume the responsibilities of the SQA
Specific tasks include:
- Testing of Trial builds, Integrations and Reports projects
- Delivering services using consulting best practices and SDLC
- Testing applications and/or application interfaces
- Contributing to project design phase
- Systems configuration and Deployment
- Mentoring new joiners
QA Consultants will be measured on their ability to write and execute the test plan and test cases effectively and scope internal and external projects, to meet customer satisfaction goals, and to meet utilization. They will also be measured on their ability to provide mentorship to other associate QA Consultants in the team.
Education and Experience Required:
- 0-2 years of experience as a tester preferably with a professional services firm
- Bachelors Degree in CS/IT/EE or MCA or related equivalent professional qualification.
- Good experience with testing applications/application interfaces, Cognos reports, database testing (Oracle,SQL*Server), Multiple platforms (UNIX, NT/2000/XP), Multiple Programming Languages ( C++,ASP.net ,VB.net, JAVA, C#, SOAP,XML ,web services technologies, ReportNet, PL/SQL). .Net Framework knowledge.
- Ability to propose and implement integration testing methods
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Experience of customer interaction
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here
Udemy ❤️ VALENTINE’S SALE | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020. with Courses from ₹455 ends Feb. 14.
Your Opinion matters, Start Earning money online by taking Online Paid Survey, Click Here to SignUp for Toluna account and earn upto Rs.5000 per month online by taking surveys
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons