About the Company: Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Redwood Shores, California. The company specializes primarily in developing and marketing database software and technology, cloud engineered systems, and enterprise software products — particularly its own brands of database management systems. In 2018, Oracle was the third-largest software maker by revenue, after Microsoft and Alphabet.
The company also develops and builds tools for database development and systems of middle-tier software, enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, customer relationship management (CRM) software, and supply chain management (SCM) software.
Job Profile: Software Developer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: 0-2 years
Work Location: Bangalore
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
- As a member of the software engineering division, you will use basic knowledge of software architecture to perform tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications or operating systems according to provided design specifications.
- Build enhancements within an existing software architecture.
- Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes.
- Gaining competence in own area and acquiring a higher level understanding of role, processes and procedures. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area.
- 0-2 years of previous software engineering or related experience.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates