Oracle Off Campus | Oracle Recruitment | Oracle Software Developer | B.E/B.Tech Jobs | Oracle Jobs | Oracle Freshers Jobs | Freshers Off Campus | April 2017
About the Company:Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly database management systems. Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM.
Official Website: www.oracle.com
Job Profile: Software Developer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Exp Needed: 0-2 Years
Work location: Bangalore
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/MCA from any recognized university
- 0 to 2 years of experience relevant to a functional or technical role.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred.
About the Job:
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
- As a member of the software engineering division, you will use basic knowledge of software architecture to perform tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications or operating systems according to provided design specifications. Build enhancements within an existing software architecture.
To Apply: Click here