Oracle Freshers Recruitment 2020:
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Redwood Shores, California. The company sells database software and technology, cloud engineered systems, and enterprise software products—particularly its own brands of database management systems.
Official Website: www.oracle.com
Job Profile: Associate Test Engineer
Work Location: Bangalore
Exp Needed: 0 – 2 Years
- Oracle Cloud University, an education arm of Oracle, delivers comprehensive, high-quality digital training focused on Oracle Cloud Applications to a global market. With over 500,000 Oracle University graduates, Oracle University is the largest software training business in the world.
- The Guided Learning Platform development team is responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining world-class platforms that deliver Oracle University’s digital learning offerings. As a member of the GL Platform development team, you will work with global colleagues to create modern, robust, scalable learning applications.
- In addition to technical and programming talent, our developers need to be customer-focused, exhibit excellent communication skills, work well in a global team environment, be self-motivated and be willing to take on varied tasks to ensure the success of our projects. Excellent command of spoken and written English is essential.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities for Oracle Freshers Recruitment 2020
- Design, develop, execute, and maintain automated test software, employing positive and negative testing techniques, for service functionality, monitoring, integration, performance, resiliency, security, scalability, and reliability.
- Understand the end-to-end configuration, technical dependencies, code paths, and overall behavioral characteristics of the services you test.
- Create test data and seed databases, according to the test plan specifications.
- Analyze and understand existing test coverage and test cases, identifying opportunities for redesign, replacement, reusability, and improvement in efficiency and performance.
- Apply software optimization techniques to redesign and augment existing automated tests, reducing technical debt for software test.
- Debug and triage test failures, using full-stack engineering, to isolate test defects from functional defects, and identify the service component causing the issue.
- Develop new capabilities and features for automated tests.
- Work with service development and release engineering to refine the service-specific automated test usage in the continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) flow.
- Write clear and reproducible software defect incident reports.
Skills and Qualifications for Oracle Freshers Recruitment 2020
- At least 0 to 2 years of related professional experience in software development & testing across the full software life-cycle including design, implementation, testing, operations and maintenance.
- Strong Java programming skills and experience with other languages (e.g, Python and Go).
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Demonstrated knowledge of professional software engineering best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control, build and release processes, continuous deployment, and test suite development and maintenance.
- Familiar with Behavior-driven and/or Test-driven development. Experience is a plus.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, with proven success in contributing in a collaborative, team-oriented environment, working with technical and non-technical peers, as well as management.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Self–motivated and self-driven, continuously learning, and capable of working both independently and collaboratively.
- BS in Computer Science or a related engineering field
- Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications. Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- As a member of the software engineering division, you will develop software according to provided design specifications. Analyze system specifications and existing business processes and information systems. Build enhancements and resolve bugs. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans.
- Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes. Gaining competence in own area and acquiring a higher level understanding of role, processes and procedures. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 0-2 years of previous software engineering or related experience
Apply Before the link Expires for Oracle Freshers Recruitment 2020.