About the Company: Optum, a part of UnitedHealth Group, is a pharmacy benefit manager and care services group operating across 150 countries in North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
Job Profile: Associate Business Analyst
Degree Needed: Any Graduate Degree
Exp Needed: 1 year
Work Location: Gurgaon, Hyderabad
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Health Administration or related field
- 1+ years of experience in business/finance analysis collecting, analyzing, and presenting data and recommendations to management
- Demonstrated process improvement, workflow, benchmarking and/or evaluation of business processes
- Working knowledge of relational databases, database structures
- Intermediate level of proficiency with PC based software programs and automated database management systems (Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
- Excellent communication, time/project management, problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills.
- We’ll put you in the driver’s seat on vital projects that have strategic importance to our mission of helping people lead healthier lives. Yes, we share a mission that inspires. We need your organizational talents and business discipline to help fuel ours. It’s the opportunity to do your life’s best work. (sm)
- Use your Sharp Analytical Skills to help us support, compile and report key information! Create, enhance, and maintain budget or financial planning models, surveys, benchmarks. Evaluate, interpret and analyze data and business process and analyze/monitor new, routine and ad hoc reports. Provide support when compiling and reporting information and assume responsibility for data integrity among various internal groups and/or between internal and external sources. Support short term operational activities.
- Positions in this function conduct and manage outcomes of various studies that include analyzing, reviewing, forecasting, trending, and presenting information for operational and business planning.
- They support short and long term operational/strategic business activities – by developing, enhancing and maintaining operational information and models. They also develop and implement effective/strategic business solutions through research and analysis of data and business processes.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here