About the Company: Our mission is to help people live healthier lives and to help make the health system work better for everyone. A Fortune 6 company, we’re focused on helping people live healthier lives while making the health system work better for everyone. Here, we seek to empower people with the information, guidance and tools to make personal health choices. We work harder and we aim higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And, at the end of the day, we’re doing a lot of good for more than 142 million people worldwide.
Job Profile: Claims Associate – Gurgaon, HR
Company Name: UnitedHealth Group
Company Location: Gurgaon, IN
Degree Needed: BTECH/BE/MCA/MBA/ B pharm/ M pharm
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that’s improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn’t about another gadget, it’s about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There’s no room for error. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.(sm)
- Accurate processing and completion of medical claims
- Process claims that route out of automatic adjudication, within current turnaround standards
- Proficiency in product lines applicable to processing unit
- Understand and apply plan concepts:
- State variations
- This position requires the candidate to have a good understanding in handling billing related data entry into multiple systems by gathering information from scanned images and billing reports. Resource needs to be extremely accurate and detailed oriented in entering billing information. Candidate should have excellent typing skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Graduate, Fresher (BTECH/BE/MCA/MBA/ B pharm/ M pharm are not eligible to apply)
- Result-oriented and goal-driven
- Analytical ability: Research skills combined with effective decision-making and superior interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to accept constructive criticism with being coached and growing as a professional
- Critical thinking abilities
- Ability to multi-task, this includes ability to understand multiple products and multiple levels of benefits within each product
- Ability to remain focused and productive each day though tasks may be repetitive
- Comfortable working in Night Shifts (3:30 PM – 1 AM & 6 PM – 3:30 AM)
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
2020 Batch 2019 Batch 2018 Batch 2017 Batch
2021 Batch 2016 Batch 2015 Batch Internship