About the Company: Optimus Information provides outsourced technology services to mid-sized organizations, working as a seamless extension of their IT teams. Clients appreciate our focus on customer satisfaction, disciplined process, and technological capabilities. Optimus is one of the fastest growing companies and is listed in “Fastest 500 of Canada”. A Microsoft Gold Partner, Optimus is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada with delivery centres in Canada and India. The founders of Optimus have extensive experience running large global outsourcing companies. It is led by IIT/IIM alumni who have played key roles in setting up and growth of Momentum India and Sopra Group India. This experience helps us to provide exceptional services to our clients.
We believe that Optimus is a great place for fresh graduates interested in building a successful career as an IT solution provider. Optimus gives more than a job to a young engineering graduate. At Optimus, you will work on the latest technologies, analytics, automation and solving real-life business problems of our international clients. You will grow in a learning environment giving you faster professional growth.
Position: Software Engineer Trainee
Company Name: Optimus Information India Pvt. Ltd.
Exp Needed: 0 – 1 yrs
Work Location: Noida
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
- Optimus Opportunity For Software Engineer Trainee (SET): A great opportunity for B.Tech CS/IT and MCAs of 2018 and 2019 batch to become a part of Optimus delivery team at Noida and embark on a successful career as an IT solution provider.
- Within a couple of months of joining, you would begin programming as per industry standard practices for enterprise environment.
- Your training and development plan for the year also will be in place. After a period of evaluation under the foundation program, you would be part of a project team.
- As you grow at Optimus, you can look forward to gaining insights into design principles, system analysis, cloud computing and automated testing. You will have like minded and smart colleagues around you to challenge as well as motivate you through your growth.
- B.Tech CS/IT and MCAs of 2018 and 2019 of a reputed university
- Must have scored 60% or higher in class X and XII and in their professional degree program
- Should have strong command on verbal and written English
- Need to maintain residence within 15 km of Optimus’ office
- Should be an immediate joiner
Selection Process: The selection process would comprise of the following stages. Successful candidates from each stage would move to the next till completion.
- Stage 1: Aptitude Test
This machine based test will evaluate the candidate on their logical and cognitive ability.
- Stage 2: Programming Test
This machine based test will evaluate the candidate for their programming skills.
- Stage 3: HR Interview
This face to face interview will evaluate the fitment of candidate at Optimus.
- Stage 4: Technical Interview
This face to face interview will analyse the technical knowledge of candidate.
- Stage 5: Final Interview
This will be a face to face interview with our India Head-Operations.
- Good understanding of computer science principles
- Ability to program in either of Java, C++, Python, C#
- Ability to develop logical solutions
- Passionate about technology and learning
Build New Skills Anytime, Anywhere with 100% online courses. Learn Java, Python, Machine Learning, Data Science, Web Development, Ethical hacking and other thousands of courses starting at ₹430 each...Click Here To Start Now!
Apply Before the link Expires.
More Info-Click Here
Time and Venue
- 3rd June – 7th June , 10 AM onwards
- Office addres contact: Optimus Information Inc. A-42/6, 7th Floor Pinnacle Tower Sec 62, Noida (Opposite GINGER Hotel, Next to The Corenthum) 0120 – 4355169
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates