Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
OpenText Hiring Freshers Details:
About Company: OpenText Corporation is a Canadian company that develops and sells enterprise information management software. OpenText, headquartered in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, is Canada’s largest software company as of 2014 and recognized as one of Canada’s top 100 employers 2016 by Mediacorp Canada Inc.
Company Name: OpenText
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree
Experience : Fresh Graduates to 1-2 years working experience
Work Location: Bangalore, KA, IN
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Req id: 14787
The Opportunity for OpenText Hiring Freshers :
- Open Text/GXS is seeking Technical Support Engineers (TSEs). TSEs can be of entry level (TSE-1).
- TSEs are responsible to independently diagnose and resolve complex enterprise customer needs involving unique systems, environments and related operational issues.
- Support requests/tickets from Enterprise Customers / Partners / OT employees will be received via Customer Support Representatives (CSRs) through OT MySupport portal / Voice initiated technical calls / Email .
- TSEs work closely with cross functional teams (such as Engineering, Professional Services, Account Renewals & Product Management) to resolve any/all customer needs.
- Acts as a remote customer advocate and analyst, understanding Customer issues / queries and providing relevant information / resolution aimed at meeting and exceeding Customer expectations.
- Innovates / Identifies areas of improvement either in the process / tools-used / product, proactively taking it up with respective stake holders, to go up the value chain. Constantly and continuously enhances knowledge on OT products, developing self and upskilling team members across the globe.
- Where relevant, as Subject Matter Expert (SME), participate in documentation and product review too, prior to product release / general availability (GA)
You are Good at:
• Interfaces directly with customers at all stages of problem resolution process (including understanding issues that customers are facing, communicating action plans, explaining ongoing developments, and conveying resolution)
• Validates technical information, sets fair expectations and disseminates information as needed
• Schedule, participate and where relevant lead Customer facing calls (being well prepared knowing his/her audience, their related needs and shares information accordingly)
• Demonstrates good judgement to actively assess situations, engage senior resources / management (as and when needed) to resolve complex / escalated Customer issues
• Ability to work under pressure, multitasking and prioritizing, with a great sense of urgency, collaborating with relevant stakeholders, handling major incidents and/or high severity situations
• Systematically gathers relevant information and analyzes a broad range of factors while investigating and resolving issues
• Maintains a “closed-loop” communication style that ensures proper and consistent documentation in service request case notes; ensuring all stake holders are notified in a timely fashion, of ongoing investigation and problem resolution status
• As a 24 x 7 x 365 organization, MUST BE willing to work in shifts
• Support business needs via taking-up On-Call responsibilities during weekends and/or public holidays (as and when need arises)
• Mentors and/or coaches less experienced TSEs
• Create knowledge base (where nonexistent) and refine existing knowledge base content to keep it up to date / relevant; may perform senior or expert level tasks for assigned products and skills; prepares white papers for other TSEs and/or customers regarding technical solutions
What it takes:
• Possesses extensive knowledge in Captiva with strong OS knowhow (Windows) / (LINUX/UNIX)
• Great Team Player
• Thrive & excel in a high-pressure, time sensitive enterprise environment
• Fantastic Customer focused service skill (Empathy-based listening, written and verbal skills)
• Excellent Analytical & Technical Troubleshooting skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Presentation skills
• Fair understanding of OpenText product portfolio and their value proposition to the customer
Apply Before the link Expires for OpenText Hiring Freshers
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for OpenText Hiring Freshers